How to Set a Default Google Account For Multiple Gmail Account Users
Google’s “Multiple Sign-in” accounts feature is very helpful for us in many ways.
As these days every person is having multiple Gmail accounts for different tasks to attempt.
If your job is related to internet stuff then you must be having multiple Gmail accounts and at that time handling all that accounts at once is quite difficult. While doing multiple accounts things got mixed up time-to-time and account
While doing multiple accounts things got mixed up time-to-time and account got juggle.
Every time you close Google instant page or Gmail account page current account will switch to default Gmail account and set in the browser itself.
Then again you have to select again your required account from the multiple accounts list.
But there is a simple way to set your most required Gmail account as a Default account for your browser.
Today here I am going to show you step-wise instructions to set a Default Google Account for Multiple Gmail Accounts.
- How To Consolidate All Your Email Addresses Into One Primary Gmail Account
- How To Create Custom Email Address For Your Domain Using Gmail
Setting or Changing the Default Google Account for Multiple Sign In Users
1. Open Google in your browser (Google.com or gmail.com).
2. Then Log out of all the Gmail accounts you are already signed-in to, this can be done by clicking on your avatar icon on the top right-side corner on the Google/Gmail page and choose to Sign-out.
3. Now open Gmail login page and login with the account you want to set as your default account. The very first account you will log into will become your default Gmail account till you stay sign-in.
4. Now that you have sign-in to your primary Gmail account. Go to the avatar icon again and click on it, a drop box will be displayed click on the “Add Account”.
5. Now you can add multiple Gmail accounts which will work only in that particular browser.
Note: Your first log in should be with the account you wish to set as your primary account, this will be set as your default account in your multiple Gmail accounts list.
- How To Track Gmail Messages with Google Analytic
- Get Gmail Desktop Notifications in Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
Benefits of having Multiple Accounts:
Save Time: – There was a time when people used to login into one account then logout from that account to access another account. But not now, as Google provided us this feature to access all your Gmail accounts at once in the same browser without any confusion and it also does save our lot of time while handling so many accounts in our job.
Instant Switch Accounts: – You can switch easily from one account to another account just by clicking on your avatar icon. This same feature follows same steps in both the browsers FireFox Mozilla & Chrome.
Now try it once and you will get used to it in no time. I am using this feature for so long and this really saves a lot of times in my line of work. Hope it will be a useful article for you.
Let me know your experience after trying this feature.
If you are still facing any kind of difficulty while setting your default Gmail account. Feel free to share with me via the comment box below.
Found solution to your problem?
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!