We always keep some sort of screen lock security in our devices to keep our phone/tabs secured from friends/strangers or while your phone got lost, as we don’t want that our personal data or pictures been compromised by anyone. The Screen lock is one of the useful features for everyone, but it can also cause you many hassles if you ever forgot the pattern, Pin or password you set for your device screen lock. There are many solutions to unlock your locked phone.
The solution I’m sharing today has one very important requirement before executing unlocking process. The requirement is that Android Device Manager (ADM) should be enabled in your device (Yes, before it got locked).
If you don’t have Android Device Manager already enabled on your device then you should skip this article right here.
Forgot your Android Lock Screen Pattern, Pin or Password?
This will be helpful for all kind of lock screens. Just the device should be Android, ADM will unlock your pattern lock, Pin lock or password lock.
Follow the steps to unlock your device Using Android Device Manager (ADM Enabled Only)
1. Visit http://www.google.com/android/devicemanager using your computer or another phone.
3. You may see ADM interface, with a list of devices. (if any other device is also enabled)
4. Now select your locked device from devices listed.
5. By the time a Google Maps may appear with your location, under ADM interface window.
6. A box may appear with your device model number, your device location, and last online date. Under the display box, there will be Ring, Lock and Erase buttons.
8. You may now set a new temporary password for your locked phone. After setting new password click “lock” button.
10. Now on your locked phone, a password field will be shown asking to enter the temporary password to unlock your phone.
11. This will Unlock your phone.
12. But before you enjoy unlocking your device, go to your device lock screen setting and disable the temporary password. Hope you find this method easy to attempt.