5 Email Marketing Tools Enough To Grow your Business
Even with the invention of many marketing mediums, Email marketing continues to be the effective marketing tool if used correctly.
You might be heard of the saying “Email Marketing is Dead Now”. But the fact is: “IT DOESN’T” and "IT WON'T".
Here are the few facts and email marketing stats that depicts “Why to Use Email Marketing as Your Marketing Tool”
- 44% of email recipients made at least one purchase a year based on a promotional email. (Convinceandconvert email stats)
- 23% of readers who open an email on a mobile device open it again later. (Report by Campaign Monitor)
- 61% consumers enjoy receiving promotional emails weekly, and 28% would like to receive emails more frequently. (Report by DMNews)
- White-collar workers spend at least 6 hours per day checking their emails (Survey by Reuters)
- 82% of B2B and B2C companies are using Email marketing strategies.
- Email Marketing is 40 times more likely to acquire new customers to your business when compared to other forms of marketing. (CampaignMonitor)
- 27% of consumers suggested that their favorite companies should invest more time and money in more email marketing (Stats by salesforce)
Hope now you aware of the importance of Email Marketing.
Whether you’re running an online business or a brick & mortar business, I assure that using Email Marketing tools can do wonders in your ROI.
Why is Email Marketing Important for Your Business?
Email Marketing is the most effective yet affordable way to connect with your customers universally.
Just think, “Do you even know anyone of your friends who doesn’t have an email address?” No, right!
Email now becomes a big part of our lives! Still, thinking Email Marketing is not something for your company.
Let us give you few reasons why email marketing should not be ignored.
- Compared to the traditional way of marketing like flyers, radio broadcast etc. Email Marketing is easy, effective, and inexpensive.
- Action oriented i.e. with an email, users can do some action whether it is - reply, forward, click-through, sign-up, or even straight buying with one click to your website.
- You can monitor and measure the success! Using the right email marketing tool, you can track who opened your email, which links were clicked, and how many people unsubscribed.
- By using Email Marketing Strategy, you can stay connected to your customers and keeps your brand in the forefront of their minds.
The above-mentioned things are possible if and only if you use the right email marketing tools.
Below we have explained the different email marketing tools which help to grow your business.
Constant Contact – The best tool for your email marketing campaign needs! If you’re looking to start a free email marketing campaign, then start off it with Constant Contact!
- Makes your emails and newsletters look professional using its drag and drop editing option
- The results of the campaign can be easily monitored and measured.
- Helps you to manage your growing email lists
- User-friendly and can upload contacts fairly easily and quickly
- Affordable plans
- Can easily upload contacts from Gmail and Outlook
- Google Analytic Integration
- 60-days FREE Trial Available
- Limited auto-responder capabilities
- Storage limited to 5 files
If you are looking for affordable and user-friendly email marketing tool, then Aweber will be the right choice for you! It comes with many inbuilt features that assist every business owners who want to earn money from email marketing.
- Drag-Drop Editor
- Autoresponder follow-ups
- App Integration
- Over 700 HTML Email Templates
- Collect, track and manage subscribers list
- Industry-Leading Deliverability
- Live phone, chat and email support available seven days a week.
- 30-Day Free Trial available
- Lack of trendy templates
- Doesn’t have a file upload feature
Inbuilt with mass features, ConvertKit is a tool that makes business owners to earn more ROI through email marketing. It’s built especially for bloggers.
- Beautiful, responsive opt-in forms
- Easily customize any text and colors with the visual editor
- Email scheduling
- Tags and segments
- Easy to Use
- Nice opt-in forms
- Landing pages built in
- Integrates with the New Rainmaker blogging platform
- Difficult to create custom templates
- No Free Plan
GetResponse received 5 out of 5 stars for Email Creation! Using GetResponse you can build an effective email marketing strategy in few steps. It has plenty of features such as importing images from Flickr, Facebook and also you can choose from iStock images to give your message a professional look.
- Custom DKIM
- Campaign consulting
- Salesforce integration
- Allows you to create an A/B test campaign i.e. you can preview and edit
- Offers Google Analytics integration
- Allows you to directly import contacts from Outlook & Gmail
- Allows un-subscribers to fill out feedback form
- The text, image and sign-up editors are limited
- NO Free Trial Available
Looking for the best email marketing tool which allows you to send emails to subscribers, collect statistics etc. Then MailChimp will be the right one! You can use MailChimp free for 2000 subscribers. For an unlimited account, pricing starts at $10/month.
- Google Analytics Integration
- Automatically import lists and create effective campaigns
- Robust marketing automation
- Easy drag and drop designer to create campaigns
- It’s Affordable
- Highly customizable email templates
- Free, unlimited image hosting
- Export and share reports as Excel, CSV, TXT files
- Less reliable with Paypal or WordPress integration
- Very basic ready-made templates for subscription forms,
It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with your current marketing tool, try something different today!
Almost every tool in this list comes with a free trial of their service. You can try them out one by one.
Go with the one which suits you the best. Don't just stick with the one your competitor are using.
Choose the best way to reach more audience and get ready to taste the flavor of success!
Feel free to enlighten us with your knowledge. Share your experience about these tools using the comment section below.
I would love to hear about your current email marketing strategy and the tool you are using for it.