Even with the invention of many marketing mediums, Email marketing continues to be the effective marketing tool if used correctly.
You might be heard of the saying “Email Marketing is Dead Now”. But the fact is: “IT DOESN’T” and "IT WON'T".
Here are the few facts and email marketing stats that depicts “Why to Use Email Marketing as Your Marketing Tool”
- 44% of email recipients made at least one purchase a year based on a promotional email. (Convinceandconvert email stats)
- 23% of readers who open an email on a mobile device open it again later. (Report by Campaign Monitor)
- 61% consumers enjoy receiving promotional emails weekly, and 28% would like to receive emails more frequently. (Report by DMNews)
- White-collar workers spend at least 6 hours per day checking their emails (Survey by Reuters)
- 82% of B2B and B2C companies are using Email marketing strategies.
- Email Marketing is 40 times more likely to acquire new customers to your business when compared to other forms of marketing. (CampaignMonitor)
- 27% of consumers suggested that their favorite companies should invest more time and money in more email marketing (Stats by salesforce)
Hope now you aware of the importance of Email Marketing.
Whether you’re running an online business or a brick & mortar business, I assure that using Email Marketing tools can do wonders in your ROI.
Why is Email Marketing Important for Your Business?
Email Marketing is the most effective yet affordable way to connect with your customers universally.
Just think, “Do you even know anyone of your friends who doesn’t have an email address?” No, right!
Email now becomes a big part of our lives! Still, thinking Email Marketing is not something for your company.
Let us give you few reasons why email marketing should not be ignored.
- Compared to the traditional way of marketing like flyers, radio broadcast etc. Email Marketing is easy, effective, and inexpensive.
- Action oriented i.e. with an email, users can do some action whether it is - reply, forward, click-through, sign-up, or even straight buying with one click to your website.
- You can monitor and measure the success! Using the right email marketing tool, you can track who opened your email, which links were clicked, and how many people unsubscribed.
- By using Email Marketing Strategy, you can stay connected to your customers and keeps your brand in the forefront of their minds.
The above-mentioned things are possible if and only if you use the right email marketing tools.
Below we have explained the different email marketing tools which help to grow your business.
It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with your current marketing tool, try something different today!
Almost every tool in this list comes with a free trial of their service. You can try them out one by one.
Go with the one which suits you the best. Don't just stick with the one your competitor are using.
Choose the best way to reach more audience and get ready to taste the flavor of success!
Feel free to enlighten us with your knowledge. Share your experience about these tools using the comment section below.
I would love to hear about your current email marketing strategy and the tool you are using for it.