How To Download & Save Any Facebook Video to Computer Without Any Software
Facebook has become a very interesting medium of sharing videos and most of the people find it difficult to download and save such videos.
Downloading Facebook videos requires a software or online tool but it is usually not a flawless process. Hence, a lot of people look to download Facebook videos without the help of any software. It is definitely possible and in this article, we will share some of the steps to download and save Facebook videos to your computer.
Here is a guide on how to download and save any Facebook video to computer without any software:
1. The first step requires you to visit the video page on Facebook and check the URL of the video.
2. Secondly, you need to change the above URL to the mobile version URL. You simply need to swap “www” with “m”.
3. On this page, you can play the video and view it for 5-10 seconds and then pause it.
4. You need to right click on the video and an option “Save video as” appears up.
5. The pop up to download the video then appears up. You need to simply rename the video and save it wherever you want to.
Facebook Updated: Now you can download Facebook videos directly from web Url instead of converting Facebook video page to mobile Url.
This Facebook video downloading trick works most of the times and enables you to download any Facebook videos you want. It will be useful for everyone till Facebook allow us to direct download Facebook videos.
Latest posts by Kai (see all)
- 5 Best Author Bio Box Plugins For Your WordPress Blog - February 20, 2017
- Manage Your Affiliate Links With 8 FREE WordPress Link Cloaking Plugins - January 17, 2017
- 5 Twitter Tools To Send Automated Direct Messages To New Followers - January 8, 2017