How To Create Free Logos Without Using Any Software
Hello readers, I’m not a designer so whenever I do create blogs or WordPress websites, logo creation was always a big headache for me, even for small websites or blogs I used to pay extra money to designers for logo designing. To figure out this thing, I tried my hands on many different logo creator software and other online logo designing tools which promise users to create their free logo designs but they always ask for money if you use their premium features, though their free logo is just garbage.
Well, logo designing is not my cup of tea. As I don’t even know the basics of designing but after hell of failed attempts finally I figured out this thing and created some awesome logos for my blogs, though they are not best but its better than nothing.
So today I’m going to explain you how to create logos for your blogs without having hardcore designing skills. Below I’m going to explain you some easy steps to create free logo for your websites.
1. There is a website which provide online logo designing service, open this website : Logonut.com.
2. Now enter the site name or company name for your logo and click on “Start Now” button.
3. You’ll get redirected to this page and you’ll see lots of logo designs stuffed with your blog/company name, you can also use a slogan with your logo just by filling “Slogan” text box.
4. Now there is option to select category for your logo, this way you’ll get filtered logo designs related to your blog niche.
5. Pick any design which suits your blog best, then here comes the little part of editing your logo but no worries its pretty simple as doing paint on MS Paint 😀
You can change color of logo, text font and size of your logo according to your need.
6. Right after editing your logo and giving a final touch, just click on “Next” button, you’ll redirected to this page, don’t worry you don’t need to pay anything, I said its free.
7. The final step you should follow, its bit tricky. Take the screenshot of this page by pressing “PrtScn” button on your keyboard. After saving this image to your PC, open this image on MS Paint and crop the logo area which you want for your website.
8. After cropping selected area, save your logo design to your PC and use it as logo for your website.
Edit this image on Adobe Photoshop and make it transparent and use it on your website. I think this article surely helps people who don’t know how to create cool logo for blogs without having any professional designing skills. If you still getting issues or you have any other trick to create awesome logos for free then feel free to share with us.
Latest posts by Kai (see all)
- 5 Best Author Bio Box Plugins For Your WordPress Blog - February 20, 2017
- Manage Your Affiliate Links With 8 FREE WordPress Link Cloaking Plugins - January 17, 2017
- 5 Twitter Tools To Send Automated Direct Messages To New Followers - January 8, 2017