Top 200+ Dofollow Blog Commenting Sites List 2016 (Updated)
Don’t know from where to start making backlinks?
Here in this article, I will share my knowledge about backlinks creation using blog commenting. And later on, I will share my shortlisted blog commenting sites list.
Everyone is in a race to get to top ranking positions on search engines ranking. But this race cannot be won without getting good quality and good numbers of backlinks.
As we say content is king, on the same side backlinks are the treasure of that king. Without treasure king cannot be a strong competent.
Till now all of you would have known the importance of the backlinks. Now lets finds out how can we get that treasure (backlinks) for our king (Content).
What is Blog Commenting?
Blog commenting part comes under Off page SEO work. There are many ways to create backlinks for your blog out of which one is blog commenting. In blog commenting we do comment on different blogs related to our blog niche. It is important to comment on blogs related to our blog niche only.
When you see any good article related to your blog topics and you feel like commenting on it, you can find out a commenting box at the end of that article. Before commenting you should read the content first and then write a comment regarding that article or suggest or share any knowledge regarding that article or if you think something more should have been added to that article you can write that in the comment section. Before submitting it will ask you to fill in your name, email, website link with your comment. Fill in all the required information and submit it.
Yes, it is as easy as that.
You must be thinking it will be the easiest job you will ever do. Then let’s get into it and start commenting.
Types of blogs: Nofollow and Dofollow Blogs
If you are an SEO guy or somehow connected to any kind of SEO work then you must have been familiar with these two types of blogs: Nofollow and Dofollow blogs. All blogs are divided into nofollow and dofollow. Blogs which are providing dofollow links is known as Dofollow blogs. And blogs which are providing nofollow links are known as Nofollow blogs. There are many browser extensions, plugins or tools are available to check nofollow or dofollow links. I am using SEOquake extension to check dofollow and nofollow links.
Ethics of Blog Commenting:
In old days blog commenting was not that famous, as it mostly gives nofollow links. And nofollow links do not have that much value when it comes to search engine ranking. Even many bloggers disabled comments on their blogs.
In old days link building was the most prominent task in building backlinks, but then Google starts penalizing websites for doing link building to get backlinks and search engine ranking. Nowadays blog commenting is in boom mostly because of bloggers. Bloggers also aware of this nofollow and dofollow links types but they believe that sharing a link via blog commenting will give more exposure to their blog.
And it really happens, sharing links via blog commenting do helps your blog to grow more. It will generate backlinks for your blog including regular visitors and real audience to your blog.
- Blog commenting should be on blogs related to your blog niche only.
- Before commenting on any article you must read it properly and then comment related to that article only. You can share your view about it, any suggestions about it, any tips regarding that article, something which you think can also be added in that article.
- Never commenting short replies like “thanks for sharing”, “interesting article” all these kind of comments are ignored by bloggers.
- If you want to generate backlinks for your blog post, then search that specific article related articles topics to comment on this looks more genuine backlink.
- Using gravatar icon while commenting supposed to be better than no image commenting profile. Add your own image with a face, it will have more chances to get accepted then a blank image or your brand image.
- While commenting always use your own real name in the name section. Do not fill in your blog name or brand name in the name section. Adding keyword in name section do not get accepted these days. So better go with your real name instead.
- Do not add your blog link or article links inside your comment. As it has 90% chances to get rejected or it can triggered your comment into spam section.
So avoid all those things which can make your comment a spam. Consider all above mentioned ethics before commenting on any blog and you will get good quality backlinks to your blog.
200+ Blog Commenting Sites with High DA and Better Alexa Rank
The days are gone when blogs are categorized based on PageRank value. Nowadays Alexa rank, DA, PA and MOZ rank are the qualities one should check before getting any backlinks. Getting backlinks from good a site having good Alexa rank and higher domain authority can improve your blog’s Alexa rank and increase your domain authority.
Commentluv Enabled Blog Commenting Sites List
Here is the list of few commentluv enabled blogs sites for blog commenting. You can check all sites in the list and start commenting on blogs related to your blog niche. This list is self-picked from many different sources. But I would always love to add more to this list so kindly share any site you think should be added to this list using commenting section.
Non Commentluv Enabled Blog Commenting Sites List
Here under this list, I have added few other famous blogs where blog commenting is allowed but does not support commentluv feature.
Other SEO Resources:
Latest posts by Alok (see all)
- 9 Tips To Protect Your WordPress Blog Like The Great Wall of China - February 13, 2017
- 10 Practical Reasons Behind Blogging Failure You Need To Know - February 9, 2017
- 8 Tools To Lookup Perfect Domain Name Suggestion For Your New Domain - February 2, 2017